Driving Directions to Gale Force Bikes:
- Take Route 6 to Provincetown.
- Pass all exits for Provincetown and take Route 6 to the very end.
- You will enter Province Lands National Park, keep on Route 6.
- Pass the exit for Herring Cove Beach and keep going straight.
- Route 6 will change from a divided 4 lane highway into a 2 lane road - this is Moors Road.
- Take Moors Road a short distance until you see the sign on the left for Route 6A.
- Take a left on to Route 6A - this is Bradford Street Extension.
- We are located about a quarter of a mile down Bradford Street Extension on the left.
Gale Force Bikes is located at
144 Bradford St Extension
at the corner of West Vine St
Note that Bradford Street Extension is not the same as Bradford Street. Bradford Street Extension is the extension of Bradford Street that begins in the West End of town and is also known as Route 6A. We are a 20 minute walk from the center of town (Town Hall) and the ferry dock on McMillan Wharf. We are the closest bike shop to the bike trails and Herring Cove Beach. Dedicated bicycle lanes start in front of our store and provide a safe route to and from the bicycle trails.
See Location Map Below
© 2019, Gale Force Bikes / Beach Market Inc. All rights reserved. (v.19.02.01.a)
All trademarks are owned by the respective company or Gale Force Bikes and Beach Market Inc.
Gale Force Bikes